Let us help you relax, rejuvenate, and reconnect! The YMCA's Parents Morning, Afternoon, and Night Out programs provide a safe, nurturing environment for children to participate in a variety of organized activities, while giving parents a break.
Programs are open to children ages 12 months to 12 years at multiple locations, on different dates, at a variety of times. Each one is different, so choose the one that's most convenient for you.
Parents Morning, Afternoon, and Night Out programs are a fun and affordable alternative to babysitting. You don't have to be a Y member to sign up, although members get the best rate.
- YMCA member: $20 per child, per program
- Non-member: $35 per child, per program
Children ages 12 months-3 years
- Please bring diapers, wipes, and a change of clothing. If your child wears cloth diapers, please bring a plastic bag.
- Staff are permitted to change diapers for children ages 3 and younger only.
Children ages 4-12 years
- Parents Morning Out: Please bring a nut-free lunch and a snack.
- Parents Afternoon Out: Snacks will be provided, and you are welcome to bring your own if your child has dietary restrictions.
- Parents Night Out: Snacks will be provided, and you are welcome to bring your own if your child has dietary restrictions.
- No peanut products, please.
Ready for your break?
The Y will offer full refunds for programs it cancels. Programs may be canceled if minimum enrollment is not met. Every effort is made to address the program status three business days before the start. Please check your email for updates.
If a participant is unable to complete a session due to medical reasons, the Y will issue a prorated refund if a doctor’s note is provided before the end of the session. Participants who withdraw at least 48 hours before the start of the program may receive a full credit to their Y account to be applied to future programs. Credit is valid for one calendar year.
A participant may withdraw from a program by midsession and receive a credit of 50% on their account to be applied to future programs. Credit is valid for one calendar year. No refunds or credits will be issued after the midway point of a program.
For one-day programs, withdrawal at least 48 hours before the start of the program will result in a system credit to be applied to future programs. Cancellation less than 48 hours before the program will not receive a credit.
Weather-related cancellations: For weather-related program closings, the YMCA will make every effort to make up lost time/missed classes. If the participant is unable to attend the make-up, no individual refunds will be offered. If a make-up is not offered, a prorated credit will be issued to the participant’s Y account and can be applied to future programs. Credit is valid for one calendar year.