Case for Support
Every dollar you donate to the Y has a lasting impact on our neighbors and your local community. Your gift will support the youngest and most vulnerable, help people forge friendships, and enable people to thrive.
Together, we can provide:
- Healthy food for the hungry
- Reliable childcare for parents who need to go to work
- Nurturing spaces for kids to attend school remotely
- Virtual workouts to help people regain health
- Outreach to seniors who are feeling isolated
- Safe places for the community to come together
- 295+ children will be nurtured through childcare, summer camp and academic support in McDowell County
- 1,975+ free healthy meals are feeding McDowell County students each month and helping them become more food secure
- More than 370 people will visit a YMCA mobile food market this month in McDowell County and pick up free fresh produce from the Y
- Over 190 adults battling cancer, diabetes, Parkinson's, and other chronic disease are regaining their health through the Y’s evidence based health programs
- 450+ members receiving financial assistance visit the Corpening Memorial YMCA each month and rely on the Y’s help to meet their health goals
The community need for childcare and food security is great. People throughout the region rely on the Y to provide these essential services. Please help by making a gift today.
Complete the form on this page or click here to give.