Sign up for our 6-week boot camp!
Adaptable exercises, great for all ability levels and age groups
Classes start January 16th
CrossFit for All
Westridge CrossFit takes everything people LOVE about CrossFit and partners it with all the benefits of a YMCA membership, including a welcoming, inclusive environment and drop-in childcare while you work out. CrossFit can be used to accomplish any goal, from improved health to weight loss to better performance.
Westridge CrossFit basics:
- Group-based classes led by experienced CrossFit coaches
- Programs designed to challenge while focusing on safety
- Modifications for any fitness level
- Open gym access to the CrossFit box whenever the facility is open
- Emphasis on creating a welcoming, inclusive environment
What makes Westridge CrossFit different from other CrossFit boxes in the area?
- #1 REASON: YMCA membership INCLUDED
- Drop-in childcare with a household membership
- Ability to vary your workouts with all the Y programs and equipment
- Pool and sauna access at Y locations nearby
- Discounted programs
Membership and class fees
Westridge CrossFit at the Ferguson Family YMCA on Smokey Park Highway in Candler includes a Y membership to the YMCA of Western North Carolina. This pricing includes your Y membership and starts at $131 for unlimited classes and open gym access.
Options for membership also include 2x/week for $105. Program discounts apply for household members. Day passes are available for $20 for those visiting from other boxes.
All YMCA rates are income based, and financial assistance is available.
Interested in trying a free Westridge CrossFit class? Fill out the interest form below or call 828-575-2940.