CrossFit for All
Westridge CrossFit takes everything people LOVE about CrossFit and partners it with all the benefits of a YMCA membership, including a welcoming, inclusive environment and drop-in childcare while you work out. CrossFit can be used to accomplish any goal, from improved health to weight loss to better performance.
Westridge CrossFit basics:
- Group-based classes led by experienced CrossFit coaches
- Programs designed to challenge while focusing on safety
- Modifications for any fitness level
- Open gym access to the CrossFit box whenever the facility is open
- Emphasis on creating a welcoming, inclusive environment
What makes Westridge CrossFit different from other CrossFit boxes in the area?
- #1 REASON: YMCA membership INCLUDED
- Drop-in childcare with a household membership
- Ability to vary your workouts with all the Y programs and equipment
- Pool and sauna access at Y locations nearby
- Discounted programs
Like and follow our Facebook page and/or Instagram page to stay up-to-date on all things Westridge CrossFit.
Membership and class fees
Westridge CrossFit at the Ferguson Family YMCA on Smokey Park Highway in Candler includes a Y membership to the YMCA of Western North Carolina. This pricing includes your Y membership and starts at $131 for unlimited classes and open gym access.
Options for membership also include 2x/week for $105. Program discounts apply for household members. Day passes are available for $20 for those visiting from other boxes.
All YMCA rates are income based, and financial assistance is available.
Interested in trying a free Westridge CrossFit class? Fill out the interest form below or call 828-575-2940.