Interested in trying a free performance training class? Fill out the interest form below, call 828 575 2940, or send us an email.
Westridge performance training at the Ferguson Family Y offers constantly varied functional movements performed at high intensity. All workouts are based on functional movements, and these movements reflect the best aspects of gymnastics, weightlifting, running, rowing and more. These are the core movements of life. Intensity is essential for results and is measurable as work divided by time or power. The more work you do in less time, or the higher the power output, the more intense the effort.
The Y is excited to offer Westridge at the Ferguson Family YMCA on Smokey Park Highway in Candler. This program strengthens all and serves all. Participants will join an inclusive, welcoming community where they'll have an opportunity to learn and reach their personal and professional goals through fitness. You must be a Y member to join Westridge.
Highlights of the Westridge program include:
- Group-based classes led by certified instructors
- Programs designed to challenge while focusing on safety
- Emphasis on creating a welcoming, inclusive environment where participants turn into friends, friends into family, and family into
- Cycling studio onsite for cross-training
- Full access to all Y fitness facilities, including five indoor pools for year-round triathlon training
- Open to all fitness levels
- Free childcare during workouts
- Access to more than 35 different group exercise class formats across all Y facilities
Like and follow our Facebook page for our workouts of the day and to stay up-to-date on all things Westridge!
Membership & Class Fees
Westridge at the Ferguson Family YMCA on Smokey Park Highway in Candler is open to all Y members for an additional program fee.
|Month-to-Month Plan||12-Month Commitment|
|1 Adult (18+)||$85||$75|
|2 Adults (18+)||$160||$140|
|3 Adults (18+)||$225||$215|
Day passes are available for $20 for those visiting from other boxes.
Financial assistance is available for Y membership and the Westridge performance training program.
Call 828-575-2940 for more information.