CrossFit is constantly varied functional movements performed at high intensity. All CrossFit workouts are based on functional movements, and these movements reflect the best aspects of gymnastics, weightlifting, running, rowing and more. These are the core movements of life. Intensity is essential for results and is measurable as work divided by time or power. The more work you do in less time, or the higher the power output, the more intense the effort.
The Y is excited to offer Westridge CrossFit at the Ferguson Family YMCA on Smokey Park Highway in Candler. This program strengthens all and serves all. Participants will join a welcoming community where they'll have an opportunity to learn and reach their personal and professional goals through fitness. You must be a Y member to join Westridge CrossFit in Candler.
Highlights of the Westridge CrossFit program include:
- Group-based classes led by certifed instructors
- Programs designed to challenge while focusing on safety
- Emphasis on creating a welcoming environment where participants turn into friends, friends into family, and family into
- Cycling studio onsite for cross-training
- Full access to all Y fitness facilities, including five indoor pools for year-round triathlon training
- Open to all fitness levels
- Free child care during workouts
- Access to more than 35 different group exercise class formats across all Y facilities
Like and follow our Facebook page for our workouts of the day and to stay up-to-date on all things Candler CrossFit!
Membership & Class Fees
Westridge CrossFit at the Ferguson Family YMCA on Smokey Park Highway in Candler is open to all Y members for an additional program fee.
|Month-to-Month Plan||12-Month Commitment|
|1 Adult (18+)||$85||$75|
|2 Adults (18+)||$160||$140|
|3 Adults (18+)||$225||$215|
Day passes are available for $20 for those visiting from other CrossFit gyms.
Financial assistance is available for Y membership and the Westridge CrossFit program.
Call 828-575-2940 for more information.